Introducing Palm Wide Fedora, A luxury style and timeless design.
Our Palm Fedoras are handcrafted by master artisans in the highlands of Guatemala and carefully crafted for breathability, comfort, and durability. Each hat is made by hand and woven together out of locally sourced palm fronds that are a natural straw/yellow color when dried.
- Height: 4”
- Brim: 5"
- Made entirely out of palm fronds
- Handwoven by skilled artisans in Guatemala
- Includes a genuine leather hat and chin strap with repurposed wooden accents
* Indiana is a wider brim and larger size than the Panama Design and features a genuine leather chin strap to comfortably hang hat when not in use*
- Artisans source palm fronds from the local region
- The fronds are washed in boiling water then dried under the sun
- The fronds are trimmed into thin strips and woven together by hand
- Special molds with the shape of our hats are used for the base
- A heat press is used to create indents on the side of the crown
- Clean with a damp cloth