Introducing Our Panama Hat, A classic style and timeless design made for any occasion.
Our Panama hats are handcrafted by master artisans in the highlands of Guatemala and carefully crafted for breathability, comfort, and durability. Each hat is made by hand and woven together out of locally sourced palm fronds that are a natural straw/yellow color when dried.
- Height: 3”
- Brim: 3.5"
- Made entirely out of palm fronds
- Handwoven by skilled artisans in Guatemala
- Includes both a brown strap and textile strap
- Artisans source palm fronds from the local region
- The fronds are washed in boiling water then dried under the sun
- The fronds are trimmed into thin strips and woven together by hand
- Special molds with the shape of our hats are used for the base
- A heat press is used to create indents on the side of the crown
- Dampen a cloth or hands and mold hat to desired shape
- Clean with a damp cloth