Our best sellers are back in new limited colors for the season.
Meet the headband that does it all. Dress it up or keep it casual with these classic headbands. Our Woven knotted headbands are ethically and sustainably made by talented weavers in Guatemala. Each headband is woven with organic cotton threads and dyed naturally with plants, herbs, and spices.
- One size fits all
- Comfortable and flexible band
- Made with organic hand-spun cotton
- Woven on a back-strap loom
- Crafted by women weavers in Guatemala
- Dyed with dehydrated cochinilla and Chiles
This solid textile is woven by hand on a back-strap loom. Artisans spin raw organic cotton into over 500 threads that are wrapped on the warp (a tool to set a weaving pattern) and then placed on the back-strap loom to weave. Altogether, artisans spend up to 20 days weaving the textile and dying it.
- Dye Time: 75 hours
- Weaving Time: 50 hours
- Artisans Involved in the Process: 8